Humantay Lake Tour Full Day
ITINERARY: Salkantay Trek and Humantay Lake
We start in the morning to pick you up from your hotel between 4:30am to 5.00am them we drive for 2 hour approx. To Mollepata (2900masl) located at the North of Cusco region where we are going to have a delicious breakfast, later We continue in the car for 1hour to Soraypampa(3900masl) where we are going to GET READY for the trek ,Them We start our hike to Humanatay lake (4200masl) We ascend 300mt uphill it is going to take us 1 hour approx.
Here we are going to enjoy the view of the Humantay Glaciar (5450masl), located in the Vilcabamba range in the Andes, enjoying this lake after we are going to back to Soraypampa where we are going to explore the area we are going to walk to see the Salkantay trail and Salkantay Mountain (6251masl) the second highest mountain in Cusco Region.
Later we are going to have a buffet luch, them our car is going to take back to Cusco to the Main Plaza.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Transportation to Mollepata-Soraypampa – Cusco
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian food available on request with no extra charge.
- First Aid equipment
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Entrance ticket to Salkantay trail 10.00 soles
- Extras & gratuities.
- Walking sticks
YOU MUST BRING:
- Trekking shoes and sandals
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof clothing (poncho)
- Sunhat, suncrem and sunglasses
- Water bottles
- Swimsuit and towel
- Personal snacks
For availability of spaces for this service, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we`ll send you detailed information, prices, terms and conditions.